Link to their website:
XNSPY is a spying app designed for anyone willing to stay updated about their family and business activities. The app supports phones and tablets based on Android (versions 2.3 – 6.x) and iOS (from 6.x to 10.0.1). Good news is that you don’t have to jailbreak/root a device if you are ok with limited tracking capability. Otherwise, you will have to perform rooting/jailbreaking to access a full range of features.
Basic and Premium Features
XNSPY is a handy tool that allows checking what your children/employees are doing, where they are and whom they are talking to. XNSPY enables you to:
- Monitor calls, contacts and SMS
- Read instant messenger chats (WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Kik and Line)
- Check emails and calendars
- Access Internet browsing history
- Get GPS location reports. Note that XNSPY does not give you data about the current location of a person.
The app also provides some distinctive features, so you can:
- Record calls and phone surroundings. Even though this feature seems very appealing, don’t keep your expectations high. The quality of records is quite poor, especially when it comes to surrounding sounds.
- Access all stored and received videos and photos.
- Get notifications whenever a user approaches certain area (geo-fencing). There is much speculation around this feature. The app doesn’t track a user’s location in real time, so it is very likely that you won’t get those notifications instantly.
- Control the device remotely. It’s possible to wipe data, lock the phone and take screenshots.
Even though the official website looks quite professional, the company fails to deliver professional support. The only option to contact them is to submit a ticket. The absence of their contact phone and official address makes XNSPY look suspicious.
The app offers basic and premium monitoring features. Also, you don’t have to jailbreak a device if a limited set of features is enough for you.
- The premium package is overpriced (especially if you need a short-term subscription package)
- Customer support leaves much to be desired
- It doesn’t work with Blackberry and Symbian phones
- The app doesn’t allow to track a user’s location in real time
- There is no parental control feature
- It is impossible to pause/start/de-activate the app remotely
Value for Money
There are two types of subscription packages: Basic and Premium. You can choose a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription. XNSPY annual subscription is available for $99.99 (Basic) and $149.99 (Premium). If you prefer a monthly subscription, the app is not the most affordable option on the market: $49.99 (Basic) and $59.99 (Premium). Therefore, it may be a good idea to check other apps.
XNSPY is not a good option for anyone on a tight budget. Even though it offers many tracking features, the app is overpriced. Furthermore, the quality of customer support does not correspond to the price they charge.